Hanna Beth made a career for herself as a fashion blogger, model and designer. When it comes to her personal style, the shy Los Angeles native says, “I know what I like and I stick to it. Everyone has their own opinions about fashion, and that’s what makes it interesting.”
Hanna Beth just announced she would be on House Of DVF season two on the E network. “It was such an amazing experience & I’m excited to share it with you all.” House Of DVF premiers on Sunday September 13th @ 9:00 p.m. We can’t wait for the show to air!!!
1. What gets you up in the morning? My excitement for the day. If I have a lot to get done, I love getting up early & just going for it. Sometimes I need that extra kick though, that’s when coffee comes in hand.
2. What’s your personal life philosophy? There are no regrets in life. Everything that happens shapes us into who we are today. Be grateful for the struggles, it’s what makes you value what’s actually important.
3. Your biggest virtue? Acceptance & compassion.
4. Your biggest vice? Sex & The City + Candy!
5. Do you have a party trick? I have some killer dance moves. Ha!
6. How would you describe your style? Glitter rock n roll mixed with vintage bohemian
7. What would constitute a perfect day for you? Waking up to my boyfriend’s famous scrambled eggs. Jumping in his convertible and heading to some beautiful hotel on the beach. Once we were at the hotel I would just want to relax, watch movies in bed, go to the spa and eat room service. I love hotels and doing mini staycations.. Once the sun is down we could take a romantic walk on the beach and lay under the stars while we listen to some of our favorite albums.
8. Knowing what you know today, what advice would you give your younger self? I would tell myself to not be so concerned with others opinions. I really let what other people thought of me when I was younger get to me. Now that I am older I realize that their opinions were meaningless.
9. What would your very last meal entail? A feast from Mr.Chows… one of everything please!
10. Three people—dead or alive, real or fictional—that you’d like to invite to dinner? Edie Sedgwick, Andy Warhol & David Bowie
11. If you were a song, which one would you be? Rock n’ roll – velvet underground
12. If a movie were made about you, who would play you? Young Winona Ryder
13. Turn ons? Honesty, unique fashion, good humor & kindness
14. Turn offs? Bad hygiene, liars & social climbers
15. Your spirit animal? Leopard
16. Your favorite flower? Gardenia’s
17. Tell us a secret. If I told you then it wouldn’t be a secret! ;)
18. Your favorite quote? “Life and death, energy and peace. If I stop today, it was still worth it. Even the terrible mistakes that I made and would have unmade if I could. The pains that have burned me and scarred my soul, it was worth it, for having been allowed to walk where I’ve walked, which was to hell on earth, heaven on earth, back again, into, under, far in between, through it, in it, and above.” – Gia
19. What is your current state of mind? Calm, loving & driven.
20. An embarrassing moment? Having to wear a back brace during middle school since I had scoliosis.
21. Your proudest moment? One of my proudest moments was getting to work with Forever 21 and see my billboard in Time Square. I was always told I would never be a model and to see myself on a billboard in such a happening spot was really exciting.