Meet Gabriel Conte our latest “Boy Crush” actor and digital star who is constantly producing hilarious content across all his social media channels. As video content creator, Gabriel rose to social stardom by making short, funny videos and skits on Vine for his 2MM followers.
Conte’s digital popularity has led to IRL opportunities; staring alongside Tyler Perry and Chris Daughtry in Fox’s “The Passion”, and he has worked with some pretty major brands like: Comcast, T-Mobile, Spotify and Sony.
As one of today’s most influential digital stars we couldn’t wait to chat witbriel for a quick round of our “POP Quiz”. Check it out…
1. What gets you up in the morning? Knowing that I’m loved by both God and my family and I have been blessed with another day to pursue my dreams.
2. Your biggest virtue? I guess my biggest virtue is that I’m saving myself for marriage, I have been my whole life.
3. Your biggest vice? I have a really bad addiction … to coffee.
4. Do you have a party trick? Well, I used to dabble in magic so I have a card trick that I mastered and always surprises people pretty badly at parties. But if the party has a dance floor, I have perfected the whip and nae nae!
5. How would you describe your style? Casual trendy? Not sure if that’s a style but that’s what I would say mine is.
6. What would constitute a perfect day for you? I mean the closest thing to a perfect day for me would be spending time with the people I love and that love me back, like my family, my girlfriend and my best friends.
7. What would your very last meal entail? Lots of cheeseburgers and pizza. Pretty basic I know!
8. Three people—dead or alive, real or fictional—that you’d like to invite to dinner? Batman, Tony Stark, and George Washington. I think that’d be a fun dinner!
9. Turn ons? Beautiful smile and eyes, same religious and moral beliefs, and ridiculously kind to others. That’s probably why I love Jess (my girlfriend) so much!
10. Turn offs? When someone is always rude to other people and has a self-centered attitude.
11. Tell us a secret. I’m addicted to coffee… but that’s not really a secret.
12. Your favorite quote? “The hard thing to do is usually the right thing to do.”
13. Your proudest moment? The day I wasn’t single anymore! Huge accomplishment for me.
14. Could you tell us more about some of the projects you are working on? Well my new series “Mr. Student Body President” finally comes out on September 22nd on go90! I play an elite member of the student counsel, Matt, who is the senior class president. I also recently wrapped production on a pilot so I’m excited to see the finished project from that. It was a fantasy project so I was straight purple for a week while shooting it! I also have a role in an upcoming feature film but I can’t say too much on that right now.