Celebrity crushes, we all have one (or two), and our latest boy crush is the newest rising star of the hit Netflix series “Bloodline”, Brandon Larracuente. Brandon plays Ben Rayburn, alongside main character John Rayburn played by Kyle Chandler (“Friday Night Lights,” “Wolf of Wall Street”). Jacinda Barrett plays his mother on the show and Sam Sheppard and Sissy Spacek play his grandparents.
Brandon previously appeared in “Constantine”(NBC), “Every Witch Way”(Nickelodeon), and “Got Home Alive”(Travel Channel). His film credits include “Last Vegas”, “Max Steel”, and the upcoming remake of “Baywatch”with Zac Efron.
We met up with Brandon in LA for a quick round of our POP Quiz. Check it out.
1.What gets you up in the morning? The opportunity to better myself and bring value to others.
2. What’s your personal life philosophy? No obstacle is too big to overcome. No dream is too little. If you have a dream, go out and chase after it.
3. Your biggest virtue? Humility- be open to every lesson life brings you. Learning from my mistakes and being thankful for what you have.
4. Your biggest vice? Time management – Let’s just say I’ll be late to my own funeral.
5. Do you have a party trick? I am king of beer pong.
6. How would you describe your style? Metro- I’m into the latest trends, meticulous about my grooming and appearance.
7. What would constitute a perfect day for you? Sleep in, work out, relax on the beach, and stuffing my face with lots of food.
8. What would your very last meal entail? Rice and beans, sweet plantains, and a huge steak topped off with chocolate lava cake for desert.
9. Three people—dead or alive, real or fictional—that you’d like to invite to dinner? Jesus, My family, and Batman…yes, Batman.
10. If you were a song, which one would you be? I’ll Show You/ Justin Bieber.
11. If a song were made about you, what would it be? Anything composed by The Weeknd.
12. Turn ons? Confidence, good hygiene, nice teeth, good morals, and loves to workout.
13. Turn offs? Cockiness, complacent personality, no drive and determination.
14. Tell us a secret. I plead the fifth.
15. Your favorite quote? “Nothing is real if you don’t believe in who you are.”
16. What is your current state of mind? Positive and determined.
17. An embarrassing moment? I once went into an audition and didn’t realize I had a piece of spinach stuck in my teeth until after I left.
18. Your proudest moment? Being a part of the premiere for Bloodline.