Want to be on Popular TV? Here's how to join our anti-social network.
Record a short video of yourself. Tell us where you are, what you love, and what you do all day. Want inspiration? Click here
Upload your file.
Enter your full name and email so we can contact you.
Follow us on social media! We'll announce new videos there first.
Video length should not be longer than 10:00. Videos are reccomended to be in Codec: H.264. If you’re uploading High Definition (HD) video, choose the High Profile H.264 setting instead of Main Profile. Files can be in .mov, .mp4, .m4v, .avi, file format.
Files will be compressed when uploaded, however it is reccomended that video size does not exceed 300MB in file size.
Spencer Sutherland is the multi-talented musician we’ve been waiting for. Sutherland is a master of stylistic vocal combinations that hover smoothly between Pop and R&B. Since his 2015 debut EP “Unveiled”, he has been working with a team of Grammy Award winning producers and collaborators on new music. Spencer Sutherland’s talent is relentless. Check out our one-on-one with Spencer and the official music video for his original song “Girls”.
1. What gets you up in the morning? COFFEE! It’s the first thing I think about haha. Also, I’m an early riser, so I naturally just love getting started :)
2. Your biggest virtue? Family and making people happy. Nothing more true or important to me.
3. Your biggest vice? Probably being too nice to people who do not return the favor. I can’t help it but I always fall for it. This has been true with girls as well.
4. Do you have a party trick? Not really. I do impressions and crazy voices sometimes, if you call that a trick haha.
5. How would you describe your style? Progressive, clean-cut grunge.
6. What would constitute a perfect day for you? A perfect day is: getting up at 6am, coffee, gym, big lunch, then play a show! After the show eat lots of pizza with friends and not gain any weight. You said perfect day right?
7. What would your very last meal entail? Pancakes, Pizza, Buffalo Wings, Almond Butter and Reeses Cups. Weird combo I know.
8. Three people—dead or alive, real or fictional—that you’d like to invite to dinner? Elvis Presley, Bruno Mars and Jennifer Anniston
9. Turn ons? EASY GOING, funny, chill, down for whatever, not easily offended.
10. Turn offs? All of the above, dirty or overly clean, mean.
11. Tell us a secret. I still listen to the Backstreet Boys.
12. Your favorite quote? “Ambition is a dream with a v8 engine” – Elvis Presley
13. An embarrassing moment? Once while playing a show, I ran into a working microphone stand and it was ridiculously loud. When I picked it up to move it, it fell and made another loud noise. It was during a super slow piano song haha.
14. Your proudest moment? Hearing myself on the radio. Hands down.
15. Could you tell us more about some of the projects you are working on? I just dropped a free song and music video on my YouTube called “GIRLS”! I’m super proud of that, and people are already singing the lyrics back at my shows! I also have a single coming out in the next couple months followed by an EP. I think people are going to like the direction of the music a lot :)
Want more? See Spencer LIVE on-the-road. Click here for dates.