Hollywood’s newcomer Dallas Hart stars in Netflix’s new original series “Greenhouse Academy”, which premiered on September 8th. Dallas plays the resident rocker, ‘Leo’. “Greenhouse Academy” is about a boarding school in which two rival houses must band together to foil an evil plot and is based on an Israeli series created for Nickelodeon Israel called “The Greenhouse”. Dallas is also a musician and sings the title track of the show. He currently resides in Los Angeles and we got to ask him some of our favorite questions!
We caught up with Dallas to get the 411 on Lord of the Rings, junk food and music. Check it out!
- What gets you up in the morning? I just love to create, and knowing that I get to wake up and work on music or prepare for a role or write a script and bring stories and ideas in my mind to life makes everything worth it.
- Your biggest virtue? Never stop learning, because life never stops teaching.
- Your biggest vice? Junk food, I just can’t stop loving the junk food!
- Do you have a party trick? I can do a front flip.
- How would you describe your style? I’ve got very rugged rocker vibes.
- What would constitute a perfect day for you? Buffet, music, a beach and a mimosa.
- What would your very last meal entail? Steak, mashed potatoes, veggies, half rack of ribs and an ice cold root beer float.
- Three people – dead or alive, real or fictional – that you’d like to invite to dinner? Jon Bellion, Heath Ledger, and Aragorn from Lord of the Rings.
- Turn ons? When a girl can sing or has incredible acting chops. True talent is extremely sexy.
- Turn Offs? Too much make up.
- Tell us a secret. I have a slight fear of… cotton balls.
- Your favorite quote? There’s no shame in being crazy – Jason Mraz.
- An embarrassing moment? Walking into the wrong audition room and realizing it after I started the read.
- Your proudest moment? When they told the whole cast in the room that we booked Greenhouse Academy.
- Could you tell us more about some of the projects you have coming up? I have a couple features coming out next year as well as the second season of Greenhouse Academy and I’m constantly working on music.