From the moment we first saw Mikaela Long, we were hooked. Actress, comedian, and online personality, Mikaela Long, creates awesome videos that are frequently improvised and made up on the spot.
In 2016, she won the Shorty Award for Best Vine Comedian. Long was the first Vine personality to receive her own channel on Vine’s explore page, directly following King Bach.
Mikaela can also be seen in the 2016 feature film “FML,” which was written and directed by Jason Nash. We got a chance to catch up with Mikaela to chat about lie as one of the funniest girls taking over the world one post at a time. Check it out.
1. What gets you up in the morning? Looking forward to skimming through my phone and my neighbor’s three kids are basically three little roosters. Every morning, they scream their hearts out and my walls might as well be made of paper!
2. Your biggest virtue? My compassion for all living creatures.
3. Your biggest vice? If laziness were a crime, I’d be arrested…
4. Do you have a party trick? Even though it’s believed to be impossible, I can lick my elbow!
5. How would you describe your style? Comfy and casual all the way, baby!
6. What would constitute as a perfect day for you? I’d sleep in until 11, take as long as I want to do my makeup while listening to a Jenna Julien podcast, have lunch with my family, play Pokémon Go, and then end the night at the movies with my man.
7. What would your very last meal entail? An iced tea and a margherita pizza with a side of ranch and balsamic vinegar to dip in! Now I’m hungry…
8. Three people – dead or alive, real or fictional – that you’d like to invite to dinner? Jenna Marbles, Kylie Jenner, and Logan Lerman.
9. Turn ons? Intelligence, big hands, hearts of gold, juicy texts
10. Turn offs? Smoking, bad driving, gnawing on fingernails, negative attitudes.
11. Tell us a secret? Sometimes I take hours to come up with an Instagram caption…
12. Your favorite quote? “You can be the ripest, juiciest peach in the world, and there’s still going to be somebody who hates peaches.” – Dita Von Teese
13. Your proudest moment? My mom, stepdad, boyfriend and I flew out to New York for the 8th Annual Shorty Awards because I was nominated for Vine Comedian of the Year. I knew for a fact that I was not going to win…But then I DID. That was one of the most magical nights of my life!
14. Could you tell us more about some of the projects you are working on? Being a successful actress is all I think, eat, and blink about, so I am doing everything I can to make that dream come true.