Get to know Ford model Jayda in our POPULAR Quiz.
1. What gets you up in the morning? 3 alarms and 5 snoozes.
2. Your biggest virtue?
Honesty. If you want an honest opinion, ask me, don’t be shy.
3. Your biggest vice?
Indecisiveness. I weigh the pros and cons of absolutely everything! It’s
good that I thoroughly think things out, but dang, sometimes I just can’t make a decision!
4. Do you have a party trick?
Show up late… that’s how you’ll know who was really hoping you’d come!… Or maybe that not a trick, I just run late sometimes. Opps.
5. How would you describe your style?
Day to day my go to style is definitely on the go chic and simple. For me, comfort is confidence! My favorite pieces are my leather motorcycle Fiorentini + Baker boots, ripped jeans, and a t-shirt.
6. What would constitute a perfect day for you?
A perfect day for me is being surrounded by loved ones.
7. What would your very last meal entail?
BBQ chicken and rice, no questions asked.
8. Three people—dead or alive, real or fictional—that you’d like to invite to dinner? Betty White, Kevin Hart, and Justin Timberlake. It just sounds like an
9. Turn ons?
Humorous, sincere, driven, and adventurous. I love beautiful eyes and a big smile too!
10. Turn offs?
Narcissistic, untruthful, people who are ‘too cool for school.’
11. Tell us a secret.
I don’t have very many secrets. If you know, you know.
12. Your favorite quote? “This too shall pass”
13. An embarrassing moment?
Practicing the finale of Elle Fashion Week in Bangkok, Thailand summer 2016. I was the first one on the catwalk and had an epic stumble. Luckily it was rehearsal, but OMG I almost fell to the floor. I think they have the film
of that somewhere…
14. Your proudest moment?
To date: the day that I got accepted into the University of California, Los Angeles. Go bruins!
15. Could you tell us more about some of the projects you are working on? THAILAND! This summer I will be in Bangkok doing editorial shoots for Harper’s Bazaar and a few others. A commercial or two may or may not be involved ;)