We have a new obsession and its NATALIE DREYFUSS. She can currently be seen recurring as Leia on CMT’s hit comedy “Still The King” with Billy Ray Cyrus and Madison Iseman. The second season is now airing. Natalie has had a long television career including roles as Cassie on CW’s “The Originals,” Chloe on ABC Family’s “The Secret Life of the American Teenager” and as Hallie Clemens on Lifetime’s “Rita Rocks.” She also appeared on HBO’s “True Blood.” We got to sit down and ask her some of our favorite questions.
1.What gets you up in the morning? If I’m not working, not much. Food. I’d say food.
2. Your biggest virtue? Massive amounts of empathy.
3. Your biggest vice? Massive amounts of empathy.
4. Do you have a party trick? I can fold my tongue in half like a quesadilla. It’s on my resume under “special skills”, thank you very much.
5. How would you describe your style? Comfy chic. I pride myself on getting ready in 10 min or less.
6. What would constitute a perfect day for you? Friends, games, laughter, and great food…all indoors.
7. What would your very last meal entail? Tears on top of a lot of cheese. I’m dairy free and it sucks.
8. Three people—dead or alive, real or fictional—that you’d like to invite to dinner? My great grandmother, Forrest Gump (I guess Tom Hanks as himself would do), and my future husband…I’m curious!
9. Turn ons? Generosity.
10. Turn offs? Career obsession.
11. Tell us a secret. (Whispers) I don’t have secrets…..
12. Your favorite quote? “What people in the world think of you is really none of your business.” – Martha Graham
13. An embarrassing moment? I tripped an fell into a storm gutter the other day. Super cool.
14. Your proudest moment? Booking a role on Will and Grace! One of my favorite shows of all time.
15. Could you tell us more about some of the projects you are working on? I’m starting rehearsals for Will and Grace this week and then we shoot in front of a live audience the following week. So. Stoked.